Gift ideas for teen and tween girls from real kids – with links!
Teen and tween girls often have lots of cool gifts and stocking stuffers in mind, but it can be challenging to get a specific list from them. If you are shopping for a teen or tween girl this Christmas or holiday season, we’ve got you covered. We have wish lists straight from a tween girl, Ryan Elle, and two teenaged girls, Kate and Caroline, to give you some great ideas.
Ryan, 11 years old
- Apple AirPods Pro
- Benefit Cosmetics Benetint Liquid Lip Blush & Cheek Tint
- SteelSeries Stratus+ Wireless Controller
- Air Jordan 1 Mid SE – Marine Green
- Freestyle Caroline Marks Signature Shark Classic Leash Watch – Clear Blue Sky
- DIOR Lip Glow Oil – Cherry – Great Stocking Stuffer Idea!
- Carson & Quinn Phone Case – Great Stocking Stuffer Idea!
Kate, 16 years old
- Apple Watch Series 9 – Starlight
- Morphe Tease The Season Eyeshadow Palette
- Faux Fur blanket Throw Blanket – Gray
- Gift cards to Aerie or Lululemon – Great Stocking Stuffer Idea!
- PopSockets PopGrip – Great Stocking Stuffer Idea!
- Apple AirTag – Great Stocking Stuffer Idea!
Caroline, 17 years old
- iPhone 15 Pro Max – Natural Titanium
- Otterbox MagSafe iPhone 15 Pro Max Case
- Gift card to Urban Outfitters – Great Stocking Stuffer Idea!
- SAIE Sun Melt Bronzer – Great Stocking Stuffer Idea!
- USB-C Car Charger – Great Stocking Stuffer Idea!
Fun gift ideas under $15
Tweens and teens might want to buy their friends cool gifts for the holiday season, or they may have an invite for a holiday gift exchange or a Secret Santa event. Here are some great affordable gift ideas that are sure to be enjoyed without breaking your teen’s budget.
Alternatively, it’s always fun to buy gag gifts for Secret Santa exchanges or visit your local thrift store to give new life to a second-hand gift.
The gift of your time
Holiday schedules can be busier than ever, but it’s always meaningful to share a special experience with friends and family. Teens and tweens might enjoy shopping with you, going to a holiday movie, like the special screenings of the holiday classic “Elf” or baking with you. This recipe for Peanut Butter Blossoms is a family favorite – it’s delicious and fun to make with kids! Or, you might consider showing your teens and tweens the magic of giving back by setting aside some time to volunteer as a family this holiday season.
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Katherine Wrobleski, a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are her own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.