AT&T and Sam’s Club are teaming up to offer some great deals. If you’re a Sam’s Club member, here are three exciting options you might want to know about:
- Existing AT&T customers can get $100 in bill credits when they add a new line of service to an existing AT&T Wireless account. See full offer details here.
- Upgrade a phone through AT&T and get $50 in bill credits. See full offer details here.
- Switch to AT&T online or at an eligible Sam’s Club location and get $250 in bill credits, plus a waived activation fee ($35 value). See full offer details here.
Why switch to AT&T?
Besides these exciting deals, there are plenty of other great reasons why Sam’s Club members might want to choose a plan from AT&T. Here are just of a few of the highlights:
- AT&T 5G: AT&T has America’s most reliable 5G network,1 and 5G service is included with every new AT&T unlimited plan for no additional cost.
- The AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security App can help block spam calls, secure your personal data, and more.2
- With Unlimited Your WaySM, you can mix and match any combination of current AT&T Unlimited plans you like, so that you can find the right plan for every member of the family.
Why be a Sam’s Club Member?
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor and AT&T employee. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
- Based on nationwide GWS drive test data. GWS conducts paid drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its analysis. AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere.
- AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security req’s compatible device/service. Other terms and req’mts apply. Visitcom/activearmor to learn more.