Many tech fans like myself are excited about the new Pixel 7 Pro. We’ve been eagerly waiting to learn more about all the cool new features that Google has come up with this time around. The good news is that this phone was worth the wait. In this article, I break down some of the most exciting features.
The new Pixel 7 Pro pro-level triple camera system includes a 50 MP main rear camera, a 12 MP ultra-wide rear camera, and a 10.8 MP front camera that’s perfect for things like taking selfies. Not only that, but its advanced photography software will work with your cameras to help them take ever better pictures. For example, the updated ultra-wide camera has a feature called Macro Focus, which helps capture the smallest details of everything in your photos.
Translate languages in real time. With Live Translate, you can interpret face-to-face conversations in 48 languages, chat in real time, and translate menus with your camera.1
Did a stranger photo bomb your big family picture? No problem. Magic Eraser can detect distractions in your photos, such as people in the background, and suggest what you might want to remove from the shot.2 From there, you can pick whether to erase them all at once or tap to remove them one by one. It’s a handy feature, and it’s super easy to use.
The Real Tone photography feature helps make a more inclusive camera experience by creating beautifully authentic and accurate photos that represent the nuances of different skin tones.3
Nobody likes a dead phone, especially when you rely on your device for important things such as work, emergency preparedness, or GPS. The Google Pixel 7 Pro has a powerful 5,000 mAh battery so you can keep your phone powered throughout the day.4
If you turn on Extreme Battery Saver, it can last for up to 72 hours.5 And, if you have a compatible fast charger, you can quickly power your phone back up to full battery when it finally does start to run low.6
With the new Google Tensor G2 chip, the Pixel 7 Pro uses machine learning to provide powerful performance, so your phone can run smoothly and quickly.
With a 6.7-inch7 LTPO OLED display and a 120 Hz refresh rate, this phone has the super smooth and clear visuals you’ll need to enjoy everything from streaming your favorite TV shows to playing competitive online games.
Your Pixel 7 Pro deserves AT&T 5G.
The new Pixel 7 Pro is a 5G compatible phone. You’re not going to be able to take full advantage of that technology, however, unless you pair it with a wireless plan that also offers access to high-quality 5G service and you’re in an area where 5G is available.
The good news is that not only does every AT&T unlimited plan* include access to fast, reliable, and secure AT&T 5G for no additional cost, but AT&T also has the most reliable 5G network.8
*AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
Order the Pixel 7 Pro from AT&T
When you order your new Pixel 7 Pro online from AT&T, you’ll get free shipping and flexible returns. If you live in an eligible area, you may even be able to get free delivery and optional expert setup through AT&T Right To You.
This article is AT&T and Google sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, an AT&T employee and a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
- Not available in all languages or countries. Not available on all media or apps. See g.co/pixel/livetranslate for more information. Translation may not be instantaneous.
- Requires Google Photos app. May not work on all image elements.
- Requires Google Photos app.
- Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of other features. Average battery life during testing was approximately 31 hours. Battery testing conducted on a major carrier.
- Estimated battery life based on testing using a median Pixel user battery usage profile across a mix of talk, data, standby, and use of limited other features that are default in Extreme Battery Saver mode (which disables various features including 5G connectivity). Battery testing conducted on a major carrier network. For both claims: Battery testing conducted in California in mid 2022 on pre-production hardware and software using default settings, except that, for the “up to 72 hours” claim only, Extreme Battery Saver mode was enabled. Battery life depends upon many factors and usage of certain features will decrease battery life. Actual battery life may be lower.
- Fast wired charging rates (up to 20 watts on Pixel 7 and up to 23 W on Pixel 7 Pro) are based upon use of the Google 30W USB-C® Charger plugged into a wall outlet. Actual results may be slower. Adapters sold separately.
- Measured diagonally; dimension may vary by configuration and manufacturing process
- Based on nationwide GWS drive test data. GWS conducts paid drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its analysis. AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere.