The Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+ and S23 Ultra are all epic options for any smartphone enthusiast. Whether you plan to log a lot of talk time, you like to listen lots of music, or you want to shoot an epic movie using just your phone, the latest Samsung Galaxy models all have your back. The S23 Ultra even comes with an embedded S Pen, to help you be more creative anywhere, anytime.
In this article, I’ll share some of these phones’ best features.
Each of the Samsung Galaxy S23 series phones come with a variety of innovative camera settings, including Director’s View, Food, Hyperlapse, Portrait, and Super Slow-Motion, among others. But that’s not all:
- The Galaxy S23 and S23 both feature a rear-facing camera with a crystal clear 50 MP wide-angle lens, a 10 MP telephoto lens and a 12 MP ultrawide lens.
- The Galaxy S23 Ultra goes big with an epic 200 MP wide lens, two 10 MP telephoto lenses, and a 12 MP ultra-wide lens. It also provides smooth video capture that offers stabilization.
All three of the Galaxy S23 series smartphones feature advanced Nightography and video capture, so you can document all the amazing things that happen in your life after dark.
When you really want to zero in on the action in your pictures, Space Zoom is here to help you focus in on your subject from afar. Both the Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+ offer up to 30x Space Zoom, while the Galaxy S23 Ultra really gives you visibility at a distance, with a whopping 100x Space Zoom.
Each phone features incredible 8K video capabilities, so you can shoot video to your heart’s content with 8K realism.
That video you shoot comes alive on an adaptive display, with vision booster that adjusts the screen to match in any lighting. The display features 16 million colors and premium design. The Galaxy S23 features a 6.1” display and 2340×1080 resolution, the Galaxy S23 has a 6.6” display with 2340×1080 resolution, and the Galaxy S23 Ultra has a massive 6.8” display, with a resolution of 3088×1400.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 series of phones were built with your on-the-go lifestyle in mind, with reliable batteries that can keep you going. Here’s the performance you can expect from each phone:
- The Galaxy S23 offers talk time up to 35 hours and standby time up to 290 hours (or 12.1 days), audio playback up to 55 hours (or up to 71 hours on headphones), and up to 22 hours of video playback.1
- With the Galaxy S23+, you get talk time up to 42 hours and standby up to 300 hours (or 12.5 days), audio playback up to 67 hours (or up to 80 hours on headphones), and 26 hours of video playback.1
- And lastly, the Galaxy S23 Ultra features talk time up to 44 hours and standby up to 330 hours (or 13.75 days), audio playback up to 75 hours (or up to 95 hours on headphones), and 26 hours of video playback.1
With powerful performance and lightning-quick processing, each of these phones make it easy for you to juggle work or play throughout your day.
The Galaxy S23 includes an S Pen you can use to write, draw, or snap a picture, so you can be productive and creative from anywhere.
Why get your Galaxy S23 series phone from AT&T?
Getting an AT&T unlimited plan* gives you access to fast, reliable, and secure AT&T 5G2 service in eligible areas for no additional cost. Plus, all AT&T unlimited plans include AT&T ActiveArmor security to help enhance your protection while you’re online. And the best part? AT&T has the nation’s most reliable 5G network.3
*AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
Also, customers who order online can enjoy benefits like free shipping and sometimes even free delivery and optional expert setup through AT&T Right To You.3
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Carly Milne, a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are her own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
- Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
- AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere. Go to att.com/5Gforyou for details.
- Based on nationwide GWS drive test data. GWS conducts paid drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its analysis. 5. AT&T Right To YouSM. Same day delivery subject to availability. Select areas only.