The AT&T military discount offers veterans, reservists, and active-duty U.S. military members and their families our best price on any current unlimited wireless plan. This special discount program exists to thank those families who have served or are still serving.
If you are eligible, you can go to the AT&T website to get your discounted wireless plan.
How big is the AT&T veteran discount?
The AT&T discount for veterans is the same as the discount for active-duty military. It adds up to 25% off on eligible plans.
How do I know if I qualify for a military discount?
To get a discount you’ll need to provide one of the following forms of proof of eligibility:
- Valid Military ID.
- Current paystub.
- Department of Defense Form DD214 indicating an honorable discharge.
- Valid retired Military ID.
- Current AMVETS membership card (a veteran designated driver’s license).
- Veteran Health Insurance card
You’ll also need to be the primary account holder and sign up for an eligible wireless plan.
What do you get with an AT&T unlimited plan?
If you aren’t familiar with AT&T unlimited plans, you might be wondering what types of service these plans provide. All AT&T unlimited plans provide at least the following benefits:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data in and between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada (AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy)
- Unlimited texting from U.S. to 120+ countries
- Built-in network security from AT&T ActiveArmor2
- Access to the AT&T 5G network in eligible areas3
Does AT&T offer special discounts to anyone else?
Military servicemembers and veterans are not the only ones who get a special discount from AT&T. There are also discounts for nurses & physicians, teachers, first responders, and their families. You can read all about these programs on the AT&T website.
If you or someone in your family has served, hopefully you found this article helpful. Thank you for everything!
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
- 2G off net data speeds may apply.
- AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security req’s compatible device/service. Other terms and req/mts apply. Visit att.com/activearmor to learn more.
- Requires compatible device for 5G connection. 5G may not be available in your area. Seeatt.com/5Gforyoufor coverage details
 2G off-net data speeds may apply.