Everyone is different, but one thing that pretty much everyone has in common is that we all like to be rewarded—especially without having to change our daily routines. That’s part of what’s so great about the AT&T Points Plus® Card from Citi—it rewards you for your everyday spending at gas stations, grocery stores, and on AT&T services.
In this article, I’ll go over some of the benefits that make this card so exciting.
- Earn a $100 statement credit as a welcome bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first three months of opening an account. ($100 statement credit not available if you have previously received a new account bonus for an AT&T Points Plus Card from Citi account in the past 48 months.)
- Earn a $20 statement credit every billing cycle after you spend $1,000+ on your AT&T Points Plus Card—this can include what you’re already spending at AT&T. (That’s up to $240 a year!) Or earn a $10 statement credit every billing cycle after you spend $500-$999.99. (Statement credits require AT&T consumer postpaid wireless account enrollment in paperless billing and AutoPay at AT&T with your AT&T Points Plus Card from Citi as the payment method.)
- 3X points at gas stations. With the AT&T Points Plus Card, you’ll earn 3 ThankYou® Points for every $1 spent at gas stations.
- 2X points at grocery stores. You’ll earn 2 ThankYou® Points for every $1 spent at grocery stores. This also includes grocery delivery services.
- 1X points on all other purchases. You’ll earn 1 ThankYou® Point for every $1 spent on all other purchases, whether that’s shopping online, eating out, or even paying your AT&T bill
- No points limit, and your points do not expire. You won’t have to worry about losing your points or hitting your points maximum. Your points do not expire, and you can redeem them however you prefer, whether that’s by getting gift cards, or paying your credit card statement.
In addition to all of these impressive benefits, Citi also makes using this card a seamless experience, with things like account alerts, the freedom to bank on-the-go with the Citi Mobile® App, contactless payment with tap to pay, and more. If all of this sounds like something you might like, you should apply for the AT&T Points Plus Card from Citi.
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor and AT&T employee. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.