Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 12 for $1/mo. when you buy on a qualifying installment plan with an eligible AT&T unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. min. before discounts). Online only. Limited time offer*.
You’ll need to:
- Purchase an iPhone 12 64GB, iPhone 12 128GB or iPhone 12 256GB on a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement, including taxes on full retail price (up front) and $35 activation/upgrade fee (waived for business accounts).
- Activate or maintain eligible postpaid unlimited wireless service (min. $75/mo. for new unlimited customers before discounts). AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Other eligible plans available based on account type.
After that you’ll get:
- Up to $594 in bill credits on iPhone 12 64GB.
- Up to $500 in bill credits on iPhone 12 128GB.
- Up to $420 in bill credits on iPhone 12 256GB.
- Credits start within 3 bills and will be applied in equal amounts over the term of installment agreement. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start.
- If you cancel wireless service, your credits will end and you’ll owe the remaining balance on the installment agreement.
- For new lines if you cancel service on any other line on your account within 90 days of activating a new line under this offer, device credits will stop.
- If you choose the optional AT&T Next Up early upgrade feature, you are responsible and will not receive any credits for an additional $6/mo. for the Next Up upgrade feature.
- To get all credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement with eligible service for entire installment term. If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement early, your credits may cease
AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
*Limited time offer. Req’s min. $630 on 0% APR 36-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers. iPhone 12 64GB for $1/mo., iPhone 12 128GB for $5/mo., or iPhone 12 256GB for $10/mo. after credits over 36 mos. If svc cancelled, credits stop & device balance due. For new lines, if svc. on other lines cancelled w/in 90 days credits stop. $35 Activ./Upgrade, taxes & other terms apply. See Additional Terms for more details.
Qualifying Installment Plan:
Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (36-mo. term at up to $21.67/mo.). Other installment options may be available and vary by location. $0 down for well-qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors.
AT&T post-paid wireless customers.
See att.com/unlimited for current unlimited plans. New Value Plus plan is not eligible. Retired unlimited plans may also qualify (excluding prepaid, session-based, and Data Unlimited at $45/mo. plans). Speed, usage & other restr’s apply. For plans available to business customers, see https://www.business.att.com/categories/mobile-rate-plans.html. To qualify for bill credits, wireless line must be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days. Installment agreement starts when device is shipped. You have 14 days (30 days for FirstNet Agency Paid customers and business customers) to exchange or return the smartphone; a restocking fee of up to $55 may apply. Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.