Whether you’re hunting for that new smartphone design or just want a great deal from a trusted brand, check out the 2023 Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G. Read on to find out what makes this device a must-have for creatives and note-takers.
The built-in stylus keeps you entertained, inventive, and organized. It’s great for editing photos and sketching artwork or for anyone who likes to jot down quick notes. Features include:
- a soft passive stylus pen that glides across the glass display
- available in two colors: Cosmic Black or Rose Champagne
- measures 6.41 by 2.91 by 0.36 inches (HWD) and weighs 7.13 ounces
Get sharper and brighter pictures with the 5OMP camera system featuring Ultra Pixel technology, an 8MP ultrawide and macro sensor, and 16MP front camera with Quad Pixel for stunning selfies.
Totally Immersive Entertainment
Elevate your immersive entertainment experience with Dolby Atmos1 sound and the 6.6″ FHD+ display. Plus, with a 120Hz refresh rate, apps load quickly, scrolling is sleek and fast, and games run smoothly.
Stay ahead of the curve with a powerful Snapdragon® 6 Gen 1 processor that gives you the speed you need to stream movies, play games, and experience advanced camera features without breaking a sweat.
Moto G Stylus 5G comes with a water-repellent design, protecting your device from moderate splashes and light rain.
Nobody likes a battery dying during a phone chat or mid-livestream. Thankfully, Moto G Stylus 5G comes equipped with a 5,000mAh battery2 that’s designed for uninterrupted fun, so you can keep playing games, sketching artwork, or watching your favorite shows on the go.
Your Moto G Stylus 5G Deserves AT&T 5G
Get the best performance from your Moto G Stylus 5G technology. Pair it with a wireless plan that also offers access to high-quality 5G service when you’re in a 5G-available area.
Every AT&T unlimited plan* includes access to fast, reliable, and secure AT&T 5G3 for no additional cost; plus, AT&T has the most reliable 5G network.4
*AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
Order Moto G Stylus 5G your way with AT&T
When you order your new Moto G Stylus 5G online from AT&T, you’ll get free shipping and returns. If you live in an eligible area, you may even get free delivery and optional expert setup through AT&T Right To You.5
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Robert Rivenbark, an AT&T contractor and a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
- Dolby, Dolby Atmos, and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories Licensing Corporation. Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories.
- All battery life claims are approximate and based on the median user tested across a mixed-use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network and device settings, temperature, battery condition, and usage patterns.
- AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere. Go to att.com/5Gforyou for details.
- Based on nationwide GWS drive test data. GWS conducts paid drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its analysis.
- AT&T Right To YouSM. Same day delivery subject to availability. Select areas only. See details