As a tech fan, I always enjoy taking a closer look at some of the newest and most exciting phones out there. Today, I’ll be focusing on the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G. This fan-inspired phone has everything you could want in a device—whether you’re a social media lover, a streaming fan, or a gamer. Let’s dive into some of the features that make this phone so impressive.
With a stunning 6.4-inch1 Dynamic AMOLED 2X display made from durable Gorilla Glass Victus, you can enjoy bright, vibrant colors. Additionally, an impressive 120Hz refresh rate will have you scrolling smoothly.
Make every photo epic with a camera system that includes a 12 MP Ultra Wide Camera, a 12 MP Wide Angle camera, an 8 MP Telephoto Camera, and a 32 MP front camera to help you take the perfect selfie.
Portrait Mode uses artificial intelligence to automatically detect and focus on your subject. All you have to do is point, apply any effect that you want to make the picture have the intended vibe, and then snap amazing photos.
For social media lovers, multi-cam recording can let you record from both the front camera and the back cameras at the same time. This is a great feature for connecting with online audiences in new and interesting ways.
With the Night Mode feature, AI multi-frame processing can help bring out more color and details in low light, so that you can take beautiful pictures, even after dark.
Enjoy great performance on your device with the Snapdragon™ 888 5G processor. This chip is so fast and powerful that it can help you tackle things like graphics-heavy gaming and multitasking with ease.
With energy-efficient processors and a smart battery that manages your power to help save energy, this phone will stay charged all day long.2
Why get your Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G from AT&T?
At times when you’re on-the-go and can’t find and a Wi-Fi connection, you’ll be relying on your wireless network for any task that requires data. That’s why it’s so important that you have a high-quality wireless plan.
Additionally, the Galaxy S21 FE 5G is a 5G capable phone, so it will only be able to reach its full potential if you also have a wireless plan that provides access to 5G service and you’re in an eligible area. Not only does every AT&T unlimited3 plan include access to fast, reliable, secure AT&T 5G4 for no additional cost, but AT&T also has the most reliable 5G network.5
You can order the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G online on ATT.com with free shipping and returns. If you live in an eligible area, you may even be able to get free delivery and optional expert setup through AT&T Right To You.6
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor and AT&T employee. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
- Measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners
- Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Results may vary.
- AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
- AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere. Go to att.com/5Gforyou for details.
- Based on nationwide GWS drive test data. GWS conducts paid drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its analysis.
- AT&T Right To YouSM. Same day delivery subject to availability.