Why choose the AT&T network for your iPhone 14?
The network you choose can have a big impact on the quality of your wireless experience. If you use a faster network, that also means you’ll have faster service to stream videos, play games, share photos, and more. The AT&T network provides the fast, reliable wireless service you’ll need to make the most of your new device.
Every current AT&T unlimited plan also includes access to 5G service for no additional cost, so you can make the most of your new phone with 5G service*.
*AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. Coverage not available everywhere. Learn more at att.com/5Gforyou.
New color for the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus
The iPhone 14 initially launched in a variety of colors including Blue, Purple, Midnight, Starlight and Product Red. But Spring 2023 came with the announcement of a new color: Yellow! You can select this color option as of March 10th and it’s available for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus.
How to add your new iPhone 14 to your existing AT&T plan
If you are an existing AT&T Wireless customer and want to buy a new iPhone from AT&T and activate service for an additional line, here’s how it works:
- Select the iPhone 14 on the AT&T website.
- Click Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the add a line option.
- Log in to your account and choose a plan for your new line. If you don’t have a myAT&T account, you can create one here. Make sure to be ready with your billing zip code, as well as either your mobile number or your account number.
- Finish checkout and complete your order
How to upgrade to the new iPhone with AT&T
- Download the free myAT&T app onto your phone from a major app store, or text “myATT” to 556699 and receive a download link. Alternatively, you can log in to myAT&T on your internet browser.
- On the Account view, you can view devices on your account. Select which device you would like to upgrade.
- Follow the prompts to choose a phone for your upgrade.
- If you are eligible, you will have the option of choosing whether you would like to trade in your existing device.
- Go to your cart and complete the checkout process to submit your order. Depending on the upgrade eligibility of your device, your total due may include any remaining balance left on your old phone.
Enjoy your new phone!
Hopefully this post gave you a quick walk-through on how you can upgrade your phone and/or add a line to your current AT&T Wireless plan. Now, all that is left for you to do is pick up some accessories to go with your new phone.
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen and Carly Milne, TechBuzz contributors and AT&T employees. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.