It’s that time of year again–upgrade season. This is an exciting time to start preparing for a new phone upgrade, and for AT&T customers, upgrading via the myAT&T app is a fast and easy way to order your new phone.
In this post, I’ll break down how to determine if you are upgrade ready, how to upgrade your phone through the myAT&T app, and why this is a great option.
How to upgrade your phone with the myAT&T app
- The first step is to download the free myAT&T app onto your phone. You can download the app from the major app stores or text “myATT” to 556699 and receive a download link.
- On the Account view, you can view upgrade-ready devices on your account. If you have upgrade-ready devices, select which device you would like to upgrade.
- Follow the prompts to choose a new device for your upgrade.
- Proceed to cart and complete the checkout process to submit your order.
The upgrade-ready feature in the myAT&T app allows you to upgrade your device. You can also choose the way you get your new device—whether it’s pick-up (when in stock), free express shipping, or free delivery with AT&T Right to You.2
 Compatible device/service required. Data rates may apply for app download and usage.
It’s all in the myAT&T app
In addition to a fast and easy way to upgrade your phone, the myAT&T app also provides all kinds of other great features. Here are just a few other things that you can do with this app.
- Pay your bills. You can pay your AT&T wireless and internet bills right from your phone or tablet. If you want to make things even easier, you can also use the myAT&T app to set up automatic payments.
- Manage your plan. If you ever need to change your AT&T wireless or internet plans, you can manage those changes through the myAT&T app.
- Get online support. AT&T provides online support 24/7 to help you stay in touch with the people, news, and entertainment that matter to you.
- Check your usage. You can even use the myAT&T app to check your AT&T wireless data usage.
Switching is easy for new AT&T customers
The myAT&T app is a great tool for AT&T customers, but what if you’re not an AT&T wireless customer yet? Well, switching to AT&T is simple if you visit att.com.
- Shop for a new phone online or bring your own.
- Get FREE express shipping and FREE returns – contactless delivery2 and curbside pickup are also available.3
- See if you are eligible for monthly device installments.
- Select a wireless plan.
- AT&T 5G.4 Reliable. Secure. Now nationwide and included with the AT&T Unlimited Starter, AT&T Unlimited Extra, and AT&T Unlimited Elite unlimited data plans5 at no extra charge.
The myAT&T app is a great tool for AT&T customers and allows you to easily do things like upgrade your device when it’s upgrade eligible, pay your internet and wireless bills, manage your myAT&T account, and so much more. Be sure to take advantage of these great features.
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
- AT&T Right to You delivery services are brought to you by AT&T or an authorized provider. Select areas only.Learn more.
- Subject to change. Restrictions apply. See att.com/wireless for details.
- 5G req’s compatible plan and device. 5G may not be in your area. See http://att.com/5gforyou for coverage details.
- AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.