Are you moving into a new apartment complex that connects residents with AT&T Instant On? Moving is stressful enough, but setting up internet for your apartment does not have to be time consuming. With AT&T Instant On, the AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway is pre-installed so you can connect and order instantly.1 No need to wait around for a technician to install your internet. Get started today with the #1 rated Internet service for customer satisfaction.2
Instant On is available for eligible members of select AT&T Connected Communities. If you’re not familiar with AT&T Connected Communities, that’s just a term for a multi-family property where AT&T has worked with the owners and management to provide high-quality internet service to residents. For example, if you’re moving into an apartment complex that uses AT&T Internet, that would be an AT&T Connected Community.
Here’s how AT&T Instant On works:
*Instant On is only available for AT&T Internet plans and only available at certain AT&T Connected Community properties.
1Limited availability in select areas. May not be available in your area. Restrictions apply. Subject to agreement. Instant On service may be temporarily prevented by conditions beyond the control of AT&T including but not limited to faulty equipment, loss of electric power, failure of prior residential disconnection and/or failure of residents to pass credit check.
2AT&T Internet is rated #1 in customer satisfaction for Residential Internet Service in the South, West, and North Central regions according to J.D. Power.
How to set up AT&T Internet with Instant On
- Use the Ethernet connection in your location to connect to the Wi-Fi® network.
- Find the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password on the sticker on your AT&T gateway.
- Open your browser and go to the ordering portal as per the move in instructions provided by your property manager.
- Select an AT&T Internet℠ plan from the plans that are offered in your community. You will be offered the fastest speed available for your location.
- Wait for an email with instructions on registration.
- Set up your account and accept the terms and conditions.
Reach out with any questions
Hopefully, this post showed you how easy it can be to set up your internet if you’re moving into an AT&T Connected Community. If you still have questions, you can contact your property manager, or reach out to AT&T by calling 877.677.1904.
This article was written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.