There are benefits of both shopping online and shopping in person
There are a lot of benefits to shopping online. You can save money on gas or public transportation, it’s easier to quickly compare prices between multiple sellers, and you can even shop for items that might not be available at any physical stores in your area. Despite these benefits, however, there are still advantages to shopping in person as well. For example, if you’re looking for a new phone, it can be very helpful to have a person there to walk you through your options and provide possible recommendations.
What is the AT&T Virtual Store?
The AT&T Virtual Store is an interactive online experience designed to bring together some of the benefits of shopping online and shopping in person. If you enjoy virtual or augmented reality, this is right up your alley. You might also find this especially helpful if you’re looking for an in-store experience, but you live relatively far from the nearest AT&T retail store. Here are just a few of the cool things you can do with this new experience:
- Browse the store like you would at a physical location. There’s no need to know exactly what you are looking for right away. You can take your time going through the selection, getting educated on various products, and exploring to see if you find anything that catches your interest. You can virtually move through the space by clicking on the little circle areas on your screen.
- Examine products and pull up specs. If you click on the circle directly next to a product, it will pull up a series of pictures and specs, so you can get the type of detailed product information that you might enjoy on a high-quality shopping website.
- Get live support. Do you need help from an actual human being? No problem, there are AT&T sales reps available to connect with over live one-way video chat. This service is available 7 AM-11PM CT Monday through Friday, 7AM-9PM CT on Saturdays, and 8AM-8:30PM CT on Sundays (hours subject to change.) You’ll be able to ask questions about devices, phone plans and the latest offers, just like in the store, but online.
- Find inspiration and get educated with interactive media to help get you up to speed on exciting technologies like 5G.
- Always open. Unlike most physical stores, the AT&T Virtual Store is open every day, 24 hours a day, and you can go there from anywhere with an internet connection.
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor and AT&T employee. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
 AT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere. Visit att.com/5Gforyou for details.