What discounts does AT&T offer for AARP members?
For those over 50 who are members of AARP, AT&T offers the following wireless benefits*:
- Save $10/mo. per phone line on AT&T Unlimited PremiumSM plan*
- 10% off 4GB plan
- Waived activation fees. Applicable to select activations only.
- Waived upgrade fees. Applicable to select activations only.
- 15% off eligible accessories
* Req’s valid proof of membership. Member must be account holder. Credit card may be req’d (except MA, PA, ND). Credit(s) within 2 bill cycles. $10/mo. per phone line discount applies to accounts with 5 lines or less. 5G may not be available in your area. For coverage details, see att.com/5Gforyou. Add’l fees, taxes & other charges, & restr’s apply.
How do I prove I am eligible for an AARP member discount from AT&T?
You must be a current active member of AARP, as evidenced by a valid active AARP membership ID. The customer’s name on the AT&T account must match the name on AARP membership ID.
What other discounts does AT&T offer?
Aside from the AARP member discount, there are multiple other ways to save money on a wireless plan from AT&T. For example, AT&T also offers special savings for active-duty military members and veterans, teachers, doctors, nurses, and first responders. You may also qualify for savings through your employer, school, or otherwise as part of the AT&T Signature Program.
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Shawn Cornell, a TechBuzz contributor and AT&T employee. The statements in this article are their own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
AARP commercial member benefits are provided by third parties, not by AARP or its affiliates. Providers pay a royalty fee to AARP for the use of its intellectual property. These fees are used for the general purposes of AARP. Some provider offers are subject to change and may have restrictions.