The AT&T Nurses & Physicians Appreciation Offer discount offers nurses, physicians, and physician’s assistants its best price on eligible consumer unlimited wireless plans. This program was created as a way to thank those professionals for their tireless efforts to keep their communities safe and healthy.
If you’re eligible, you can go to the AT&T website to get your discounted wireless plan
How big is the AT&T discount for healthcare providers?
The AT&T discount for nurses, physicians, and physician’s assistants is 25% off the monthly rate plan charge for eligible unlimited plans.
How do I know if I qualify for an AT&T healthcare provider discount?
To get the AT&T healthcare provider discount, you’ll need to be a physician (MD, DO), state-licensed nurse (RN, LVN, LPN, ARPN, ARPN/nurse practitioner, CNS, CNM, CAN, etc.), or physician’s assistant (PA-C). To demonstrate this, you can submit your state license or provide one of the following forms of verification showing your name and eligible position:
- A current employee ID
- A recent paystub from within last 30 days
- An employment letter from within the last 30 days
You’ll also need to have an eligible AT&T wireless plan for which you are the primary account holder.
Benefits of an AT&T plan
If you’re not too familiar with AT&T unlimited plans, you might be wondering what types of service these plans can provide. All current AT&T unlimited plans provide the following benefits:
AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy
- Unlimited talk, text, and data in and between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
- Unlimited texting from U.S. to 120+ countries
- Built-in network security from AT&T ActiveArmorSM mobile security2
- Access to the AT&T 5G network in eligible areas3
Does AT&T offer special discounts to anyone else?
Health care providers aren’t the only ones who get a special discount from AT&T. There are also discounts for teachers, first responders, military service-members, and veterans. You can read all about these programs on the AT&T website.
If you or someone you care about is a healthcare provider, hopefully this article was helpful. Thank you for everything you do for your community!
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, a TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
- 2G off net data speeds may apply.
- AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security req’s compatible device/service. AT&T ActiveArmor app access. Download of app req’d. Other terms and req/mts apply. Visit att.com/activearmor to learn more.
- Requires compatible device for 5G connection. 5G may not be available in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for coverage details.