iPhone 15 Pro Max key features:
- FORGED IN TITANIUM — iPhone 15 Pro Max has a strong and light aerospace-grade titanium design with a textured matte-glass back. It also features a Ceramic Shield front that’s tougher than any smartphone glass. And it’s splash, water, and dust resistant.1
- ADVANCED DISPLAY — The 6.7” Super Retina XDR display2 with ProMotion ramps up refresh rates to 120Hz when you need exceptional graphics performance. Dynamic Island bubbles up alerts and Live Activities. Plus, with Always-On display, your Lock Screen stays glanceable, so you don’t have to tap it to stay in the know.
- GAME-CHANGING A17 PRO CHIP — A Pro-class GPU makes mobile games feel so immersive, with rich environments and realistic characters. A17 Pro is also incredibly efficient and helps to deliver amazing all-day battery life.3
- POWERFUL PRO CAMERA SYSTEM — Get incredible framing flexibility with 7 pro lenses. Capture super high-resolution photos with more color and detail using the 48MP Main camera. And take sharper close-ups from farther away with the 5x Telephoto camera on iPhone 15 Pro Max.
- CUSTOMIZABLE ACTION BUTTON — Action button is a fast track to your favorite feature. Just set the one you want, like Silent mode, Camera, Voice Memo, Shortcut, and more. Then press and hold to launch the action.
- PRO CONNECTIVITY — The new USB-C connector lets you charge your Mac or iPad with the same cable you use to charge iPhone 15 Pro Max. With USB 3, you get a huge leap in data transfer speeds.4 And you can download files up to 2x faster using Wi-Fi 6E.5
- VITAL SAFETY FEATURES — If your car breaks down when you’re off the grid, you can get help with Roadside Assistance via satellite.6 And if you need emergency services and you don’t have cell service or Wi-Fi, you can use Emergency SOS via satellite.6 With Crash Detection, iPhone can detect a severe car crash and call for help if you can’t.7
- DESIGNED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE — iPhone comes with privacy protections that help keep you in control of your data. It’s made from more recycled materials to minimize environmental impact.
Whenever you take your iPhone on-the-go and you’re away from a Wi-Fi connection, you’ll be relying on your wireless network to do things like stream videos, use GPS, share on social media, and anything else that requires data. The faster and more reliable your network is, the more quickly and reliably you’ll be able to do these things. AT&T provides the fast, reliable, and secure network you need to help you make the most of your new iPhone.
AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy.
This article is AT&T sponsored content written by Matt Johnsen, an AT&T employee and TechBuzz contributor. The statements in this article are his own and don’t necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of AT&T.
1.iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
2.The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3.Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
4.USB 3 cable with 10Gb/s speed required for up to 20x faster transfers on iPhone 15 Pro models.
5.Wi-Fi 6E available in countries and regions where supported.
6Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 15 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See support.apple.com/kb/HT213885 for more information.
7.iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.